10star.com Website Terms and Conditions 30 January 2023 – Version 1.0
1. About our Terms and Conditions 1.1 This website, www.10star.com, is owned and operated by Diez Star Holding Limited (“10star”), a company registered in Malta with registration number C 94194 with registered address at Level 4, The Penthouse, Suite 2, Ewropa Business Centre, Triq Dun Karm, Birkirkara BKR9034. References to “us” and “we” in these Terms and Conditions include 10star and our subsidiaries and group companies from time to time.
1.2 These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) explain how you may use this website (“Site”) and define the relationship between you and us. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the references contained herein. If you do not agree with or accept these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
1.3 We may amend or update the Site and/or these Terms at any time without notice. Modified Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such change, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us.
2. Using the Site 2.1 We grant to you access to our Site on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend, or suspend the service we provide on our Site without notice and at any time.
2.2 You agree that your use of this Site is at your own risk and that you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
2.3 You agree to use and access our Site in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction from where you access our Site.
2.4 You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
2.5 The content of this Site does not in any manner constitute a legally binding offer or inducement to sell, buy, lease, or otherwise deal with 10star.
2.6 You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site and not to damage, disrupt, or interfere with any part of (i) the Site; (ii) any equipment, server, or network on which the Site is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of the Site; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by a third party in connection with our Site. You further agree not to misuse our Site by knowingly or intentionally introducing or any malicious or harmful technology, including, without limitation, viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs, or attacks such as denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service.
3. Reliance on Information and Content 3.1 Any content and/or commentary on our Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products, services, features, news, and other data about 10star. It does not constitute technical, financial, regulatory, business, or legal advice of any kind and you agree that you shall not rely on any claims made by our Site for any purpose.
4. Ownership and Intellectual Property 4.1 This Site contains our intellectual property and intellectual property of our licensors, which includes the rights over the creations of a person’s mind, such as inventions (patent rights), literary and artistic works (copyright), designs (design rights), and symbols, names, and images used in commerce (trademarks, tradenames, and/or trade dress).
4.2 The information, content, and intellectual property on our Site is owned by us, our licensors, or both (as applicable) and although we have given you permission to use and access our Site, we retain any intellectual property rights used on the Site, and to the Site itself.
4.3 Nothing in these Terms grants to you any legal rights in the Site or content herein, other than as necessary to enable you to access and use the Site. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for any commercial purposes without obtaining authorization from us or our licensors to do so.
5. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability 5.1 We make our Site available to you without warranties of any kind, unless explicitly stated elsewhere on our Site.
5.2 TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE PROVIDE OUR SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR FEATURES OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS.
5.3 You hereby agree, to the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties associated with us, shall not be liable to you for: availability of the Site, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in of the content on our Site;
5.3.2 technical failures; defects, delays, interruptions, failed, improper, or manipulated data transmission; loss or corruption of data;
5.3.3 distributed denial of service attacks, viruses, or any other adverse and/or harmful technological material that may infect your computer, data, or other assets;
5.3.4 any loss incurred in transmitting information to or from our Site;
5.3.5 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, including any third-party websites linked to our Site,
5.3.6 loss of data, goodwill, income, revenue, business, profits, contracts, or anticipated savings;
5.3.7 any breach of these Terms caused by an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, terrorist action, war, strikes, lock-outs, flood, fire, explosion, pandemic, breakdown of systems, or breakdown of network access;
5.3.8 any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, whether or not such loss was foreseeable.
5.4 These Terms shall not prevent claims for loss or damage which cannot otherwise be excluded by law, including liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud, willful misconduct, or gross negligence.
5.5 You will indemnify and hold harmless 10star, its subsidiaries, directors and officers, employees, licensors, and partners from any claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of our Terms.
6. Governing Law and Disputes 6.1 You may contact us at email@example.com, where we will try to resolve any disputes, complaints, or concerns you may raise to us quickly and efficiently.
6.2 These Terms are governed by the laws of Malta, and the courts in Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of these Terms.